Friday, February 19, 2010

"That's what I got for loving you so much"


Being a student and a manager of my own wholesale clothing store is quite a hard task. But what’s more difficult is fighting for my own feelings. I’ve been in love before, and for the second time around I opened my heart to someone whom I trust.

But just the same, heartache is what I got for loving him so much. To tell you the truth I was never serious in my relationships before, perhaps because I don’t want to fall in love again. But all that changed when I met Carl McGregor, a simple guy with a unique appeal.

Since I met him, I promised myself to stop flirting with other guys. Because of him, my world was totally changed. From being a naughty girl, I became serious. I gave him all my time, my love and even my soul. So, I was not really expecting that this guy will leave me after all the years we spent together.

One thing that hurt me most was that he cheated me right in the face. He’s now my best friend’s boyfriend. I love him so much, but I think I deserve it for what I’ve did in the past.

After 15 years, I’m still alone managing my wholesale clothing store. I’m still waiting for the right prince who will love me more than I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment