Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Does The Color Green Symbolize?



Many of us are asking how colors affect lives of people...Well, there’s only a single answer for that. It’s because colors have become part of our daily life. What’s the color of your shirt now? Try to look at the things around you and you’ll notice everything has a color...It’s true that life is colorful. it is also true that life is difficult..

Among colors, green is my favorite color..What’s yours? I don’t know why… ever since I was born in this world, I am really fond of the color green. Maybe, it represents nature, life and safeness. I remembered when I and my mom were shopping in an exclusive wholesale clothing store in town. Here in San Diego, swapping stuffs are usual tradition most especially when Christmas is nearly approaching… So, my mom and I start choosing clothes..The one that I choose was green while my mom chooses pink…

One woman with his child were also shopping… suddenly, when the woman asked her child what she wants, the child pointed the color green blouse on my hand…At that time, the wholesale clothing store has no stock or that kind of dress…so the little girl was crying because she wants to buy the one that I’m holding… it’s my favorite color…but since it’s Christmas, used to give it to the little girl and choose another one…

If I would be asked what does a color green symbolizes, I will answer peace…and it there’s a peace there’s love of course…No wonder why, forest is the peaceful place I’ve ever visit…

No comments:

Post a Comment