Friday, June 4, 2010

"Tears of joy"

Sad stories of love made us cry. It’s because, we feel the pain among characters in the story. Happy ending stories made us cry too. But this time, not tears of sadness but tears of joy. Have you experienced the situation wherein you’ve lost all your hopes because you think it’s a non-sense thing? Let me tell you my story. This is based from my own experience happened 12 years ago.

It was our one month anniversary with my boyfriend Nick. I called him to plan what we are going to do to celebrate our anniversary. After 8 calls, still he was not answering the phone. I was worried at that time. There were no signs or calls coming for him. I’ve been waiting for a couple of hours but still, there were no answers from him. Suddenly someone’s was knocking on the door. I am expecting Nick to come at that time. After three knocks I opened it and yes, I was right. It was Nick holding a cute brown teddy bear on his hand. But after that, he leaves me alone without mentioning about our anniversary, or even the words “I love you”. I was very disappointed at that time. I’m so curious about what’s going on with him.

Finally, our 6-month anniversary was nearly approaching. On top of that, it was also my 18th birthday. While I was shopping in an exclusive wholesale clothing store downtown, my mobile ringed. It was Nick’s mom asking me if his son is with me at that time. I frankly answered NO! Again, I was so worried what was happening with Nick.

Sunday evening, it was my birthday. I called my boyfriend to ask him what’s wrong with him. Why he didn’t came here and attend my birthday? After several calls, I started to rush him and ask harsh questions. Still there were no answers from him. Again I was so sad and disappointed for him. He didn’t even greet me. It was 12 midnight when my mobile phone ringed. I was surprised from hearing something different “Come outside and I have something for you” So I went outside to see what’s in there. It was nick with a diamond ring in his hand. Suddenly, I heard enchants of music and that was so romantic. That’s not all. I also witnessed fireworks display. I cried because I was so impressed. Indeed, that was tears of joy. I hugged him too tight and spend a romantic evening with him.

Even up to now, I am a mother of two kids and an owner of a wholesale clothing business as the same time I still remembered the most romantic event in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment